These are a few of my favorite things
I have people ask me quite often about what items I use for makeup ect....
Well, here ya go!!
 |
My most favorite hairspray that I've been using religiously for a few years! I cannot have a day without hairspray. I have really fine hair that requires either taming OR some volume added :)
Its often on sale for $6 or under which for me is perfect. |
 |
| This is Arbonne makeup! This lipstick is a kind of coraly/peachy color which looks hideous on my lips but FABBBBB on my cheeks. What I do is rub a bit of the color on the fat part of my thumb muscle, rub the two together and then gently pat/roll the color on the apples of my cheeks. a great hint of color that lasts all day!!! |
 |
| These two eye shadows are my EVERYDAY colors! They look scarey and dark but with mineral pigmented makeup you can layer. The more you apply the darker it can go. Like in your eye crease! I also use these colors as eye liner using my goat hair angle brush you'll see soon. Great way to soften your look. |
 |
| This is ALLL the makeup I use EVERYDAY! this is it. My mineral powder foundation with spf 25 that I cannot I REPEAT cannot live without. I can apply more for more coverage or less on a more casual day. The little round brush beside that is how it is applies. in a circular motion all over the face. My two eye shadow goat hair brushes. Goat hair (animal friendly environment) and mineral makeup go HAND in hand. Mineral makeup is best applied with a natural bristle as opposed to a synthetic version. Brown/black eye liner, new mascara I'm trying out (its ok?), concealer A MUST...applied with ring finger only to avoid excess pressure on the delicate eye tissues. and last but not least SHU UMERA eyelash curler. BEST curler around...I'm not kidding..seriously! Can be a challenge to find but you've never find a curler that curls them as perfect as my SHU!!! |
 |
| My hubby bought these beauties from Stella and Dot last year and I'm still in love with them...SWOOOONNNN!!! |
 |
| My trusty velcro rollers that make my hair the way it is. Without them I'd have FLAT lifeless hair. I usually wear a few to bed everynight. Although I tried the "sock bun" last night and I kinda like the effects?? I dunno..... |
 |
| Best mineral bronzer around! AGAIN....I love this product.!!! |
Hope you enjoyed my little tour of a few things I LOVE! What are your favorite GO TO items??
Have a wonderful day
LOVE LOVE
Jen
Love this!!!! Thanks for sharing -- never ever used velcro rollers, maybe I should try them. Oh and how much is the arbonne bronzer? I have yet to find "the perfect" bronzer.
ReplyDelete