Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I love you like bee's love hot dogs

My hubs! I adore him. So much and for so many reasons. We have this saying that we say to each other that no one REALLY understand but we say " I love you like bee's like chocolate bars" OR "I love you like squirrels love sour keys"...bahhah! Just the most crazy opposite love caption EVER. Its always fun to hear the newest one.

He also "meows" WHICH I JUST LOVE! I wish wish wish I kept the message he sent me. It was a love message of him "meowing" the whole time....bahahha! and its like a meow song. Can't you just hear it? ...."meow meeeeooooowwww....me.ow....meeeoooooooooooooooooowww". I almost pee'd my pants listening to the song. Love it.
We also have little captions we say to each other like "TFB" - Time for bed
or " TOL" - Tub of lard...bahahh!

Or I'll say " Hey babe, can you grab Grace's shoe for me?" He'll respond " MEOW"....bahhaha!!

He also works like a MAN. I love that. I remember seeing my dad doing the same thing and I just think its a quality in a man I SO admire. Hardworking! The laziness that I see and unfortunately see in a few men I know REALLY make me sad.

What is that you see in the backyard at 9:30 at night? A raccoon? NOPE, my husband working on the garden plots...bahhaha!

After a long day this PAPPA loves his "Melona" bars. I think they are so gross but he loves them and falls alseep OFTEN in this position on the couch with me on the other end...b.hahahaha!!



One of the things I have always loved about him is his silliness and dorkyness because I'm the same way. I don't have to NOT be silly around him. I can do a crazy dance in the kitchen ...Just because. Or he will turn on east indian music in the van BLARING and we'll rock it out on our way to Costco. Super fun family time....bhahha!!

Just need to say I love this man and THRILLED to do life with him. Even the scary, OH my goodness how are we going to get through this stages! I wouldn't want to go through that without him. We are a family.

Here is a video I'll leave you all with. Us dancing in our van to one of my new running songs...bahah!! Just a day in the life....lol...
Sorry about the flipping of the camera!! I'm new......



LOVE LOVE
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment