YOWSA!!!
I love running in the rain ~ I love the rain drops that run down my face ~ I love that my runners are soaking wet from all the puddles ~ love running and pushing myself till I almost barf ~ I love sprinting up a hill only to then have my eyes stinging because I had my eyes closed so tight that my mascara is getting in it ~ I love having my music up so loud that it pushes me further ~ I love how when I start my run my legs feel heavy but when I'm done I could run for another 5km ~ I love how I can mentally push through the toughest parts of running to beat my last time...even if its a minute less
It gives me hope as my emotions have been getting the better part of me lately. I know I can push through!Its my battle and I'm GOING TO WIN. I'm a lot freaking tougher than this.....
ENOUGH!
Have an awesome day! CHIN up...be thankful for what we have, if you have to take the day minute by minute DO IT, as for me.....I'm going to day by day it!
LOVE LOVE
Jen
It gives me hope as my emotions have been getting the better part of me lately. I know I can push through!Its my battle and I'm GOING TO WIN. I'm a lot freaking tougher than this.....
ENOUGH!
Have an awesome day! CHIN up...be thankful for what we have, if you have to take the day minute by minute DO IT, as for me.....I'm going to day by day it!
LOVE LOVE
Jen

Love this post!
ReplyDelete