Hope's 1st pair of jeans
For some reason I tend to dress the girls in comfy dresses and leggings or tights. Don't ask me why? I dunno.....
She was very happy with her new digs that day! Had to capture the proudness.
She was very happy with her new digs that day! Had to capture the proudness.
This little muffin is 6 months old. I know everyone says I can't believe it but I CAN'T. It just flew by but honestly I'm SO happy she is getting bigger and moving onto new fun things.
Crawling ANYDAY but is army crawling all over. Is very determined to keep up with her sisters. She is very spunky and lets you know VERY clearly if she want to go to a different area to play OR is hungry OR if its time for her nap! She literally arches her back for me to put her down for a nap...bahhahahah!! I guess I shouldn't complain but its really funny to watch.
I prayed for STRONG girls.....guess what? Be careful what you pray for....bahhaha!!
It may be challenging NOW but I'm so thankful as it will be an awesome asset as they grow. I remember Sophie being REALLY determined and feisty but I think Hope is another notch up. After Grace who was as chill as a cucumber as a baby. So easy, so quiet. When Grace turned 2 she changed into wild Grace but she is just hilarious....and also the most loving, snuggly and patient.
Hope is almost out of Gap 3-6 clothes, she's 17lbs, size 3 diaper during the day, 4 nighttime diaper a night.
Eats oatmeal and applesauce for breakfast, and has 3 cubes of either sweet potato, carrot or peas for lunch and dinner! Thankful that she eats.
She is the smiley one of the family and will bust out with the most hilarious laughing fits. So she may be a bit "prickly" and challenging at times but that is who God made her to be. Why must I get so hung up on that fact.? I dunno, I think because its selfishness and it means more work for me BUT that's not cool.
I've been really taking the time to chill out and just enjoy the craziness of life right now! Even though I needed to head out for a mom time out last night...bahahah! I needs to be done! This is my life. I need to be thankful for where we are....right now, this season! Thank you Lord :)
Have a blessed day!
LOVE LOVE
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment