
I find it challenging to find some TRUE quiet time that I can REALLY focus and pray for people! Then a while ago I had an idea? In the mornings I'm up a good half hour before the rest of the clan awakes. I have my super hot mug of delicious coffee that I look forward to EVERY day and I do my hair/makeup. SOOOO I started placing prayers/favorite verses etc up on my mirror. It sets the tone for the day and It just helps me to remember to pray for the people that I said I would pray for. It obviously changes who needs prayer from day to day but these ones are just on there all the time.
NOT the most beautiful looking thing in the world and I could probably think of some CUTE things to spruce it up!! Another day..lol.. There have been SO many mornings I've woken up just about the most miserable person on earth and reading a few scriptures *ok, grumbling through a few at 1st..lol..* AND then I make a decision to change my heart and attitude. Some days are harder than others to "adjust" but at least I make an effort. No point walking around life a Grumpasaurus Rex...seriously
So yeah! that is my prayer mirror and It really helps me!
Love love
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment