Thursday, February 2, 2012

First Time

Oh my gracious! This is crazy to me, this whole blogging situation. I've been really thinking/praying about starting a blog for a while now. I really love to journal and love to share with people cool things I've figured out or something new I learned. As a mom with 3 little girls I find it is SO nice and encouraging to be in a community with other mom's who are going through the same journey (sometimes battle..lol..). *Shout out to the swap mamma's*- you know who you are :) AND this is what I really love about blogs. I love that I can read someones blog and relate at such a deep level, or laugh at a funny story they told, or cry with anguish over another family's loss. It is a nice way to connect, encourage and lift each other up.

If your are going to read this blog its going to be REAL! I'm not going to post only the good things that are happening in my life, but also the hard times ( and BOY do I have them). I know as women we tend to compare so many details of each others lifes and sometimes ( I know I do) feel like "Boy, she's got it all together" but in reality she's in tears just like me :) I'm not perfect, when I journal my grammer is horrible but I write how I talk so just deal with it...bahhah!!, I don't EVER swear (major pet peeve) so I have funny words for things that I'm sure you'll notice soon.

Anyways....gotta run! Hubs is away for 4 days to UTAH!! oh dear! to pick up our new travel trailer (more on that later). Like I said, our life is quite the adventure but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment