So, I like to watch Shark Tank.
I saw this episode about a new scrub system called the Scrub Daddy. I laughed...."Oh my, not another cleaning tool". Then they gave him $ and took the deal. Its now the #1 product that has launched from Shark Tank.
I was christmas shopping and saw this beauty in the isle. I was so excited. So I bought one for everyone I know for christmas....lol! and low and behold Ryan got me one for my stocking. WAAAHHOOOO!!
Ok, let me tell you! Everyone needs a Scrub Daddy. First of all how happy is this little guy?
It scrubs my pots, pans, frying pans, everything with complete ease. Its antimicrobial and because of the texture of the sponge it really doesn't hold food in it at all. Used with cold water it becomes HARD yet NON abrasive, warm water and its just the perfect firmness!
Do yourself a favor and buy one! I got mine at Canadian Tire.
Isn't she love...ly...Isn't she won..der..ful..SING IT EVERYONE!!
This is the beauty blender.
You add water to this little spongey thing and voila it just transforms the application of your makeup.
I use concealer (my gracious...who doesn't)
I apply the concealer (I use a stick, creamy version) then you wet the applicator and just dap and tap along my eye area and areas I want to highlight.
It just blends it so seamlessly. Way better than any tool OR finger I have used.
You don't waste product and with me living up where its dry and it really helps to keep my face more dewy and youthful.
Lots of Youtube videos and tutorials about it. I follow Jaclyn Hill on Youtube. First of all she is HILARIOUS and such a donkey. Her outakes at the end are the best.
There ya go. Two sponge favorites?? eeeeek. Yup I'm creepy.
TTFN
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment